Saturday, May 22, 2010

Updates!

This is a small piece on me... just for you!

My name is Kahealani, in Hawaiian it means "The Heavenly call". I'm half Okinawan, Hawaiian, Chinese, Korean, English, Irish, German & Portugese. Im am the international Mixed Plate =)

I love Writing & Pitbulls those are my lifes Passions!

My boyfriend Koa and i will make 4 years on 29.Dec.2010 He is literally my other half, he's everything im not... together we are the life of the party!

I am trying to move back to Oahu to be with my boyfriend before our 4 year Anniversary!

I dont pen pal with guyz, its a personal choice! I would rather avoid the possibility of Drama!

I like black and any color comboz. mostly Pink, green, blue & red mixed with black.

I love to be around nature...Natural beauty is free and breath taking!

I like to draw, when im in the zone, I'm in the ZONE!

I cut down my pen pal list every month, the ones who keep up are Keepers.

I never leave home without my camera and my video flip.

I always have a notebook/pad & pen with me... just in case i have to jot down some notes.

I cant write poems to save my life... but when i free style, its mean!

Its easier for me to get along with guys, girls are the challenge. but i do have friends that are female =) they're the guys girlz hahaha does that count?

Tim Burton & Johnny Depp along with mister Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) oh boy.

therez more but... thats all for now =0) until next time.. Take good care!

No comments:

Post a Comment